The general public is hereby notified that the Commission commenced the Cross-Reference Checklist Review of Bond/Fixed income applications with effect from June 1,2019.Consequently, a duly filled Cross-Reference Checklist is required to be filed along with the relevant applications.
The Cross- Reference Checklist Review is intended to run for six(6) months and is a precursor to the implementation of the Deemed Approval Regime.
Issuers, Issuing Houses/Financial Advisers and all relevant parties are advised to take note.
- WEEKLY MARKET REPORTS
- CAPITAL MARKET OPERATORS
- SEC, NSE STREAMLINE LISTING PROCESS TO ENCOURAGE MORE LISTINGS
- EXPOSURE OF NEW RULES AND SUNDRY AMENDMENTS TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COMMISSION
- NOTICE OF REGISTRATION INTERVIEW OF CAPITAL MARKET OPERATORS
- WEST AFRICA CAPITAL MARKET CONFERENCE 2019
- AIR LIQUIDE NIGERIA PLC RIGHTS ISSUE